Explore the Holyland
With SKY 2000 TRAVEL
Special deal - 7 Nights / 8 Days Air and Land Package
Via Dolorosa & Holy Sepulchre
Sea of Galilee
Jordan River Baptism Sites
Basilica of the Annunciation
Experience the sights and sounds
of the world of the Bible:
Tuesday - Jerusalem - sightseeing of the new city
- Start the day with a panoramic view of Jerusalem from atop the Mt. of Olives.
- On to the Garden of Gethsemane and Church of the Agony.
- Continue to the Israel Museum’s Shrine of the Book with the famous Dead Sea scrolls, then a visit to the beautifully renovated model of the Herodian city of Jerusalem, dating back to the time of the Second Temple.
- Continue to Yad Vashem (the memorial to the six million Jews who were killed in the Holocaust).
- Afternoon drive to the picturesque village of Ein Karem (the birth place of John the Baptist).
- Return to Hotel.
Wednesday - Jerusalem - Old City & Bethlehem*
- Enter through one of the Gates to the walled Old City to visit the renewed Jewish Quarter, the Western Wall, the Temple area and the colorful bazaars.
- Walk along the Via Dolorosa and the Stations of the Cross, ending at the Church of the Holy Sepulchre.
- Drive to Mt. Zion and visit the tomb of King David, the Room of the Last Supper and Dormition Abbey.
- In the afternoon continue to Bethlehem to visit the Church of the Nativity and a view of the Shepherd's Fields. *
- Return to Jerusalem for overnight.
Thursday - Beit Shean / Nazareth / Galilee
- Leave Jerusalem and drive north passing by Jericho, the oldest city in the world.
- Travel through the Jordan Valley and the new settlements to Beit Shean. Visit the excavations of this beautiful preserved Roman City.
- Proceed to Nazareth to visit the Church of the Annunciation and Mary's Well.
- On to Safed, city of the Kabala, for a walk through the mystic alley and the artists’ colony.
- Continue to a Kibbutz hotel for overnight.
Friday - Golan Heights and around the Sea of Galilee
- Drive to the Golan Heights.
- Visit the former Syrian fortifications and the Druze villages
- Pass by Banias, source of the Jordan River to the shores of the Sea of Galilee and Capernaum. Visit the ruins of the ancient synagogue and Peter's house.
- Visit Tabgha, where the miracle of the fish and bread took place and on to the Mount of Beatitudes.
- Continue to Tiberias for a short tour of the old center of Jewish learning.
- Return to the Kibbutz hotel for overnight.
Saturday - Acre / Haifa / Caesarea / Tel Aviv
- After Breakfast, drive west to Acre for a visit of the old, famous Crusader stronghold and medieval fortifications.
- Continue to Haifa, for a panoramic sightseeing tour of the city, including the Baha'i Shrine, Persian Garden, Mount Carmel and Haifa bay.
- Proceed southwards to Caesarea to visit the Roman Theater and the Crusader fortress.
- Continue to Tel Aviv-Jaffa for a short city tour.
- Overnight in Tel Aviv hotel.
Monday – Masada & Dead Sea / Departure
- Morning pick up at your hotel and drive through the Judean Desert to the Dead Sea, the lowest point on earth at almost 1300 feet (400 meters) below sea level. Drive along the shores of the Dead Sea, passing by the Qumran Caves, where the Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered.
- Visit Masada, King Herod's desert fortress and ascend by cable car to tour the ancient remains where the Zealots made their last stand against the Romans before committing mass suicide in 73 AD.
- Descend by cable car and continue to the shore of the Dead Sea. Enjoy the therapeutic qualities of the Dead Sea mud as well as the unique experience of floating on the sea itself.
- At the end of the day, drive to Ben Gurion Airport for your international departing flight.
* Site under the Palestinian Authority jurisdiction. Visit subject to situation.
- Round Trip Air fare from NYC to TLV (Call for prices from all other US gates)
- Assistance at the airport upon arrival.
- Group transfers from & to the airport.
- English Speaking Guide for 8 days.
- A/C tourist Van /Minibus/Bus during the touring days.
- Entrance fees according to the itinerary.
- 7 Nights Hotel Accommodation
- Daily breakfasts.
- 2 dinners in the Galilee.
Rates do not include:
- Tips to Guide, Driver etc.
- Traveler’s Medical baggage insurance.
- Beverages with meals
- Anything not mentioned in the “rates includes” section.
No refunds will be given for untaken services (including transfers/meals/tours)
Availability is limited and is on first come first serve basis.
To ensure you get the best deal and best price, make sure to book early.
October 2018 through March 2019 - Operation dates:
(Excluding high-holiday dates)
Trips are starting almost every Monday morning.
Plan A - 3 Nights Caesar Jerusalem / 2 Nights Kfar Giladi / 2 Nights 'Hotel 75' Tel Aviv – or similar
Rate per person in a double room $1,749
Rate per person in a single room $2,049
Plan B - 3 Nights Leonardo Jerusalem / 2 Nights Kfar Giladi / 'Prima City' Tel Aviv – or similar
Rate per person in a double room $1,899
Rate per person in a single room $2,249
Plan C – 3 Nights Crowne Plaza Jerusalem (dlx room) /2 nights Kfar Giladi (Boutique) / 'Herods' Tel Aviv - or similar
Rate per person in a double room $1,995
Rate per person in a single room $2,429
3 rd Pax: 5% reduction on the package rate.
Child in parent's room: 4 – 12 years old (max 2 children) - 10% reduction on the package rate.